Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My First Blog

OMG!!! This is my first blog so take it easy on me. First i would like to say i'm not a very good speller ok so give me a brake when you see something spelled wrong. I got the name "Crazy In a Cupcake" from my sister, we're really close... now that i think about it im close with all my family... hu. Well post and compement me on a good job done. If i can't get pics. on here soon don't worry i will, my life is so busy with school, band, girlscouts, Greass Tech. Thanks for seeing this. Talk to you later. BTW: if i tell you to go to youtube.com and watch a funny video trust me, ok they are funny. " Man can't control the weather, so insted of whining about the weather just go outside and learn to dance in the rain. Trust me it's funner that way."- Alto Sax

2 comments:

sourcherry94 said...

yo vanessa here. love the name. can you tell me how to upload photos onto my computer??

sourcherry94 said...

hey. the writers strike is over. so there will be more lost for u and more ugly betty for me. yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!