Monday, March 17, 2008

America's Best Dance Crew

O.K. it's like official I LOVE AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW!!! My sister showed me the show after cheer try-outs (bty: i didn't make it, STUPID CHEER LEADERS! except Kelalsy) cause i love to dance no matter what. There was this one group that's name made me laugh... JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!!! I know weired but when you see them dance it's INSAINLY CRAZY!!!! Also a Crew that rocks is KABA MODERN. Thier all Bad to the Bone! The show comes on thursday nights at 10pm. some times it shows reruns in the afternoon. If you look at the bottom watch the ABDC clips and you'll know what i'm talking about. The host and judges you should know. Judges: J.C. Chase (N'sync man and dancer) , Lil' Mama (hiphop artist (my lipgloss, g-slide0)and dancer), and Shane Sparks (major hiphop dancer). Host: Mario Lopez. Sieriusly cheek out the videos and you'll know why I LOVE THIS SHOW and why I LOVE DANCING!

1 comment:

sourcherry94 said...

go jabawockee's or however you spell it.